Help us celebrate Early California Days in Estancia Park. This popular annual event will feature the following:
- Free tours of the second oldest building in Orange County.
- A free talk on the 250th anniversary of the Portola Expedition by historian Phil Brigandi.
- Free mobile recreation booth and games for the kids.
- Free kid-friendly activities. Make your own corn husk dolls and friendship bracelets and visit the coloring station.
- Free folk music by the Sweetwater Creek Band.
- Free cookies and sample Coffee Bean iced drinks.
- PLUS $2 TACOS from El Toro Bravo!
We hope to see you there!
EARLY CALIFORNIA DAYS
Hosted by the Costa Mesa Historical Society
Saturday, June 1, noon – 3 p.m.
1900 Adams Ave
(at Placentia and Adams)
Free parking, admission and refreshments.
View the full flyer below: