Take a trip back in time in an interactive Orange County history experience!
Stop by our booth at this fun event presented by the Orange County Historical Society! There will be tons of great activities:
• Live Reenactments of some of Orange County’s iconic historical figures.
• Tours of H. Clay Kellogg House
• Scheduled Talks presented by local historians
• Live Music from the Lillies of The West string band
• Exhibits featuring OC historical and genealogy societies
• “Storytellers Corner” where long-time residents share their personal local histories.
• Open House at the OC Historical Society Archives located on site.
• Nature Tours of Gospel Swamp
• Silhouette Artist on hand
• Food Trucks and Refreshments throughout the day
• Free Parking!
Click below for the full brochure.
Presented by the Orange County Historical Society